Ben Amou Boutheina, Kacem Imen, Nasri Amira, Ben Djebara Mouna, Sidhom Youssef, Gargouri Amina, Gouider Riadh
La tunisie Medicale - 2016 ; Vol 94 ( n°08 ) : 565-567
[ 226 times seen ]
- Ashtari F, Fatehi F. Fahr’s disease: variable presentation in a family. Neurological Sciences 2010; 31:665-7.
- Alemdar M, Selek A, Iseri P, Efendi H. Fahr’s disease presenting with paroxysmal non-kinesigenic dyskinesia: a case report. Parkinsonism Related Disorders 2008; 14:69–71.
- Casanova MF, Araque JM. Mineralization of the basal ganglia: implications for neuropsychiatry, pathology and neuroimaging. Psychiatry Research 2003; 12:159–87.
- Hempel A, Henze M, Berghoff C, Garcia N, Ody R, Schroder J.PET findings and neuropsychological deficits in a case of Fahr’s disease. Psychiatry Research 2001; 108: 133-40
- Le Ber I, Marié RM, Chabot B, Lalevée C, Defer GL. Neuropsychological and 18FDG-PET studies in a family with idiopathic basal ganglia calcifications. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 2007; 258: 115–22.
- Wan-Jin Chen et al. Novel SLC20A2 mutations identified in southern Chinese patients with idiopathic basal ganglia. Gene 2013; 529: 159–62.
- Dai X., et al. Identification of a novel genetic locus on chromosome 8p21.1-q11.23 for idiopathic basal ganglia calcification. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B Neuropsychiatric genetics 2010 ; 153B : 1305–10
Keywords most used
Child treatment diagnosis surgery Tunisia Crohn’s disease prognosis Children Cancer Breast cancer screening Ulcerative colitis mammography Osteoporosis epidemiology
Sign up to receive our newsletter
Stay in Touch
Join Us! !